When you go out with your baby, it’s a good idea to invest in a best travel system stroller. The market is saturated with baby travel strollers, and finding the right one can be a tremendous task. The safety and comfort of your child should be a priority.
Some strollers are safer than other strollers, so knowing the features will assist you. If you don’t feel confident a stroller is safe enough for your baby, you may need to shop around a bit more.
Do you have a new baby? Then you have some important decisions to make. All new parents need to buy a car seat, carrier, and a stroller for their new baby. When shopping for these items, parents should consider safety, price, quality, and versatility.
Purchased separately, the overall cost of buying these three items can be high, and the seat, carrier, and stroller may not work together very well. What many parents don’t know is that there is another option: the travel system.
Best Baby Travel System Strollers
Graco Fast Action Fold Jogger Click Connect Travel System
This travel system from Graco features the Click Connect 35 car seat, removable car seat base, and the Fast Action Fold Jogger stroller. The car seat snaps into the stroller facing rearward, and will fit babies from four to thirty-five pounds, up to thirty-two inches long.
Here are the features of this travel system:
- Thirty-pound stroller chassis is lightweight for easy loading and unloading.
- The air-filled rubber bicycle-style tires are large diameter for a smooth ride over a variety of surfaces.
- After your child outgrows the carrier, they can enjoy the deluxe padded seat with multiple reclining positions.
- Easy one-handed fold allows you to stow the stroller while holding your child with the other hand.
- Convertible safety harness for three or five-point safety will keep your child securely strapped in.
- Dual cup holders are built into the adult tray while a single cup holder is available in the child tray.
- The front wheel has a locking swivel feature. People like to lock the swivel for added stability while jogging or to unlock the swivel for maneuverability during low-speed use.
- The Extras – The child tray pivots out of the way for easy loading and unloading, a special smartphone holder in the adult tray clips your phone securely into place, and the large storage basket will hold your diaper bag and other gear
This travel system from Graco is loaded with features that all parents will appreciate. If properly cared for, this is the only stroller that your child will ever need.
Britax B-Agile 35 Travel System
This travel system from Britax comes with the B-Safe 35 infant car seat, the B-Safe car seat base, and Britax’s B-Agile stroller. Safe Cell impact protection included in the construction of the impact absorbing base and the steel frame.
Complete side impacts protection. Center pull straps and quick lower latch connectors make installing the car seat base in your car a cinch.
These are the features of this travel system:
- Five-point quick adjust the harness to secure your child in place.
- Infinite recline allows for unlimited adjustability of the stroller seat back.
- The car seat fits babies 32” long and under, from 4 to 35 pounds in weight.
- The stroller will accommodate children weighing up to 55 pounds for long-term use.
- One-hand folding feature allows you to fold up the stroller when your other hand is occupied.
- Lightweight (16.5 pounds) construction makes it easy to load and unload your B-Agile 3 stroller.
- The three-wheeled design makes the stroller easy to steer with one hand and maximizes maneuverability.
- Click and Go system allows you to transfer your car seat back and forth between the stroller and the car easily and quickly.
This travel system from Britax is another great product. The only drawback here is that it has small conventional wheels and no front wheel pivot lock, so it won’t function as a jogger.
Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System
The Chicco Bravo Trio system includes a Bravo stroller, a Key Fit 30 infant car seat, and a car seat base. The many features available on this product make the Bravo Trio Chicco’s number one selling travel system.
Here are the features of this travel system:
- Aluminum frame construction for lightweight strength.
- Convenient parent tray with two cup holders and a storage area.
- Four-wheel construction makes the Bravo stroller extremely stable.
- The padded push handle can be adjusted for different height parents.
- The overall weight of this travel system is 23 pounds for easy carrying.
- The stroller seat has several different recline positions for your child’s comfort.
- 50 lb. capacity eliminates the need to replace your stroller as your child grows.
- Seat removes from stroller to accept the infant car seat using the included adapter.
- The stroller features one-hand fold and stands on its own when folded up for easier loading and unloading.
- The extra-large storage basket will hold your diaper bag and other gear, and it is accessible from both the front and the rear.
- Extra-large canopy keeps your baby in the shade. The all-wheel suspension gives your baby the smoothest ride possible.
The Bravo Trio travel system from Chicco has all the benefits and features that smart parents love. Combined with its reasonable price, this makes the Bravo Trio a fine purchase for your money.
Disney Saunter Luxe Travel System
The Saunter Luxe travel system from Disney comes in a fun Disney-themed floral print for everyone who enjoys Disney.
Many fine features include:
- Lightweight construction for easy carrying.
- Aluminum tube frame is lightweight and strong.
- A baby-friendly tray with SlideGuard protection built in.
- Stroller seat is removable to attach the baby carrier to the stroller.
- Large storage bag to hold all your parenting supplies and then some.
- The high-capacity stroller will handle children of all weights up to fifty pounds.
- The rear-facing baby carrier holds babies from four to twenty-two pounds.
- Child tray features a cup holder to store the little one’s bottle or sippy cup.
- One hand folding allows parents to stow the stroller while holding their child.
- Two pairs of double wheels in the front keep the stroller stable and riding smooth.
- Easy to assemble out of the box. Average assembly times are around fifteen minutes.
- Extra large adjustable canopy has a peek-a-boo window so you can keep an eye on the little one while they lay in the shade.
This is a great lightweight travel system at a very affordable price. Disney fans will love the different patterns available featuring different Disney characters. This isn’t the best-built travel system I have included here, but it’s definitely the best looking.
BOB Motion Travel System
With a maximum capacity of 65 pounds, the BOB Motion travel system is the heavyweight stroller out of this group.
The other great features found on the Motion travel system are:
- Big shade canopy that is fully adjustable.
- Storage bin underneath to hold your supplies.
- The lightweight car seat base is easy to install.
- Lightweight yet sturdy compact aluminum frame.
- Adjustable push handle rotates up and down for parent comfort.
- Full suspension and air-filled tires for the smoothest ride available.
- Lightweight construction makes one-handed pushing and steering easy.
- Unisex gray and black colors to let you use it for little boys and little girls.
- When used with the car seat, the child faces toward the rear of the stroller.
- Easy transitions from stroller to car lessens stress on the parent and the baby.
- Fully adjustable five-point harness keeps your baby strapped in nice and snug.
- One hand quick fold design lets you fold up the stroller while holding the little one.
- The car seat features side impact protection and a foam liner that protects your baby from crash forces while containing the head and body.
The BOB Motion travel system is a high-end product for people who plan on using it for one or more children. The quality craftsmanship and rave reviews show that the price of this travel system is definitely worth it.
What is a Travel System Strollers?
A travel system is a stroller chassis, baby carrier, and car seat that function together as a system.
How it works:
A seat base installs in your car that snaps together with the baby carrier to form a car seat. The carrier then can be removed from the car and snapped into place on your stroller chassis. Then you’re ready to jog or stroll.
Travel systems conveniently eliminate the need to transfer your baby from car seat to stroller and vice versa, which is a major time and frustration saver. Travel systems are clearly the best, safest, and easiest way to get around with your child.
But how do you figure out which are the best baby travel system strollers? After hours of exhaustive research, I have narrowed your choices down for your convenience. The following are five of the best baby travel system strollers available today, with a brief review of each one.
Safety Information for Baby Travel System Strollers
You can find an excellent stroller with a secure travel system if you look in the right place. Knowing what safety features the stroller should include should match your checklist on the best baby travel system.
Make Sure The Stroller Will Hold Your Baby
You want to find a stroller that will hold enough weight so it won’t collapse. You can locate the weight limits from the manual or manufacturer’s website. If your child is too big to be in the stroller, it may break. It is better to upgrade to a more durable stroller if your child is reaching the weight limit.
Ensure Your Child is Secure
You don’t want your child not fully secured in the stroller. Making sure the straps fit them comfortably will prevent them from falling out.
If the straps cannot fully attach, you may need a bigger stroller. It does you no good if your child will slip right through the straps. You don’t want them to get whiplash if you have to stop quickly.
Don’t Let Your Child Put Their Fingers in The Joints
Since a lot of strollers fold up, you want to make sure they’re out of the way when you collapse it. You don’t need your child’s hand getting stuck in the stroller because it might break their hand. Ensure they’re away from the stroller before you decide to fold it up.
Make Sure The Accessories Fit
If you get a stroller that won’t fit a car seat, don’t force it in the stroller. You will damage the stroller, making it defective. If the accessory doesn’t fit, you may need to get a new stroller or accessory. You don’t need your child getting hurt from having the wrong car seat in the stroller.
Read The Manual
A lot of times, human error will cause an injury. As long as you consult with the manual before using the stroller, you will prevent any injuries. Nothing is worse than skipping over the manual, only to wind up having to take your child to the emergency room.
Don’t Take The Stroller Over Dangerous Terrain
If you try to take a stroller on any terrain it shouldn’t be on, it can break. The designs of strollers are made to handle specific terrains. If you take it over dirt, rocks can clog the wheels or break them, causing injury.
Things to Consider Before Buying Best Baby Travel System Strollers
Before buying a travel system for your child, try to identify which locations and terrains you are going to be using the stroller in. If you like to exercise, make sure you get a jogger stroller.
Also, keep in mind that you can never have too much storage. Diaper bags and your other necessities can quickly fill up the storage spaces on any stroller.
Price is the third item you should consider before buying a baby travel system. As with most items, you often get what you pay for. If you end up replacing a stroller due to quality issues, you didn’t get the great value you thought you did. Spending a little extra now can pay off in the long run.
Depending on the environment you’re living in, the right stroller makes all the difference. A sturdy stroller is ideal if you live in or near a city to handle any bumps on the sidewalk. If you’re in the suburbs, you’ll want a stroller that will fit in your car comfortably.
The size of your family can impact your decision. If you have an older child, a double stroller would be ideal. You can attach an extra seat to certain strollers. Make sure the stroller will hold their weight before you take the stroller out with them in it. The weight guidelines are in the manual.
If you want to take your baby along for a jog, you’ll need a durable stroller to handle the pavement. An umbrella stroller is ideal if you’re looking for a stroller to take your baby for errands. The traveling systems indicate what the perfect way to travel would be for your child.
Many strollers feature canopy’s, baskets and cup holders. If you’re looking for a decent stroller, you can find some that will fit your child’s car seat. You will want to make sure the car seat will fit perfectly in the stroller. If you can’t attach a car seat to a stroller, it isn’t a good idea to try to make it fit.
There are plenty of best travel system strollers you can find anywhere. Making sure your child fits the safety requirements will prevent injury. You will need to consider where you live and how you live to find the best baby travel system for you.
Ensuring your child is comfortable and safe will give you a peace of mind. Your child will appreciate the effort you put forth to make their lives safer and comfortable.
Ensure you have all the right equipment in the right place before putting your baby in the stroller. If you have any questions, you should refer to the stroller’s manual to make sure everything is in proper order.
All five of the travel systems I have reviewed in this article are top-quality products. Smart parents know that buying a complete travel system makes the difficult job of parenting much easier.
Buying a stroller /carrier/ car seat combination as a package usually makes financial sense as well. Before buying a travel system for your child, try to identify which locations and terrains you are going to be using the stroller in.
If you like to exercise, make sure you get a jogger stroller. For all new and expecting parents, all of the travel systems in this review are good values. Simply identify your individual needs and match them to the system that meets them at an affordable price. Good Luck!
You May Like To Read:
Best Baby Stroller
Best Lightweight Travel Double Stroller
Best Double Jogging Stroller